In memory of Louise O’Dwyer
Dear EVECCS members,
We are opening the EVECCS Veterinary Nurse/Technician scholarship for the second year.
Application will open from the 15th of January 2021 to the 15th of February. The Application form will be available on the EVECCS website (www.eveccs.org) during this period.
Please find below more details about the scholarship.
- Scholarship Value: The recipient will receive a scholarship of around €1000; divided into:
- Up to €500 to cover travel and accommodation,
- EVECC congress registration (single person registration for the main congress),
- EVECCS membership for one year.
- 1 scholarship for a Veterinary Nurse/Technician will be awarded each year.
- 1 scholarship will be offered per individual in a life time
- Labs & social program are not included in the grant
- Application forms will be posted here starting from 15 th of January 2021 and sent to EVECCS Nurse/Technician members via the EVECCS newsletter.
- To be able to apply: you need to be a registered/licensed Veterinary Nurse or Veterinary Technician in your country and an EVECCS member at the time of application.
- Only the named recipient can use this award for EVECC 2021. If you receive the award and are unable to use the award for 2021 for any reason, your award will be forfeited and the
scholarship will be awarded to the next eligible person from the applicant pool.
- In the event of EVECCS 2021 be an online congress due to COVID-19 safety and travelling restrictions, the scholarship will give the winner the access to the online congress
and to one year EVECCS membership.
We wish you a happy new year, and we are looking to see you at the Congress in Porto!
The EVECCS Board