Do you have a passion to work as part of an Emergency and Critical Care team with a supportive group of vets, nurses and students in an accredited veterinary teaching hospital?
The University of Adelaide’s Companion Animal Health Centre (CAHC) is looking for a veterinary clinician for the Emergency and Critical Care team.
The ECC team works through a 24/7 roster to provide emergency and critical care services for a dynamic, varied and growing caseload of small animal patients. In addition to high quality radiographic and ultrasound imaging, the CAHC has on site CT, the support of a dedicated radiographer, and access to an external MRI facility. An onsite veterinary diagnostic laboratory enables direct contact with pathologists for case discussion and best outcomes for patients.
To be successful you will need:
- Veterinary qualification with eligibility to be registered as a veterinarian in South Australia.
- Demonstrated veterinary experience in first opinion or emergency services.
- Demonstrated high level communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of clients and team members.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and experience in assisting, teaching or mentoring others.
- Demonstrated high level written communication skills, including the ability to keep detailed, accurate medical records and write professional referral letters and client correspondence.
More details on the position and instructions on how to apply see the attached document: ECC advert Adelaide